Prince Andrew reportedly erupted in fury as he was forced out of his longtime royal home — allegedly shouting, “You can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son!” — as the scandal engulfing him reached a dramatic new chapter.
The disgraced royal, formally known as Prince Andrew, is said to have resisted leaving Royal Lodge, the sprawling 30-room Windsor estate he occupied for years under a “peppercorn rent” arrangement. According to insiders cited by The Sun on Sunday, Andrew was “arrogant and deluded” when told to pack up — repeatedly invoking his late mother, Queen Elizabeth II, in protest.
“He refused to leave or take any responsibility,” a source claimed. “When he was told to get out he shouted, ‘But I’m the Queen’s second son, you can’t do this to me.’”
The dramatic exit reportedly happened under cover of darkness earlier this month. Removal vans were seen outside Royal Lodge as Andrew relocated to Wood Farm on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk — a far more modest residence compared to his former Windsor mansion.
Just days before his departure, Andrew was photographed smiling and waving to well-wishers while riding near Windsor Castle. Sources say those cheerful public appearances may have been the “final straw” for royal courtiers already under pressure to distance the monarchy from the ongoing controversy surrounding his ties to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Andrew has long denied wrongdoing connected to Epstein. However, his past associations — including allegations made by accuser Virginia Giuffre — have kept him under a cloud for years. He stepped back from public duties in 2019 after his disastrous BBC Newsnight interview.
Now, the situation appears to be escalating.
In a stunning twist, former Security Minister Tom Tugendhat is calling for a parliamentary investigation into Andrew — and has even suggested a probe into potential treason over allegations that sensitive information may have been shared with Epstein during Andrew’s time as a UK trade envoy.
Tugendhat is reportedly pushing for a special committee with the authority to summon witnesses and demand documents.
If such an investigation were launched, it would be extraordinarily rare territory. The last person convicted of treason in the UK was Jaswant Singh Chail, who broke into Windsor Castle with a crossbow in 2021 in a plot against the late Queen.
Andrew recently spent 11 hours in police custody before being released under investigation. Detectives continue to examine potential links tied to Epstein and are working with U.S. authorities as part of a broader inquiry.
The controversy has also sparked political discussions about Andrew’s place in the line of succession. Despite being stripped of his honorary military roles and royal patronages, he remains eighth in line to the throne.
Sources indicate that Prime Minister Keir Starmer’s government could consider legislation to formally remove him — though any change would require coordination with Commonwealth nations where King Charles III serves as head of state, including Canada, Australia, and Jamaica.
“The law must take its course,” King Charles said in a statement following Andrew’s arrest, signaling the Palace’s public position as investigators continue their work.
Meanwhile, the rest of the Royal Family is pressing on with public engagements in an effort to project stability amid the storm.
But behind palace gates, the images of removal vans at Royal Lodge — and reports of Andrew’s alleged outburst — underscore just how far the once-favored royal has fallen.
Whether this marks the final chapter of Andrew’s royal standing or merely another turn in a saga that has gripped both sides of the Atlantic remains to be seen.

Anyone give a schitt!
Guess he forgot that the Queen is dead!
Hey Andrew, you did this to yourself so face the consequences
The Queen’s Son is Know different than anyone else you did the crime deal with the crime just like everybody else