3 thoughts on “Bill Maher pushes back against blindly following advice of Dr. Fauci

  1. You Might Like
  2. Geese Bill, it only took you two years to figure this out??? I thought you were smarter than that but I guess not

  3. Coronavirus Deaths 860247
    Coronavirus Cases 69308111
    That equates to less than 0.13% – which means the other 99.87% of people who developed COVID recovered.

  4. You do realize that our founders designed the government to adhere to separation of powers. Right now, the leftist loons running it are in power and want to destroy it to prevent that rule from being THE guiding principle. The Republican Party has NEVER tried, nor wanted to take full control of the country like the kooks currently in office. They must be replaced as quickly as possible to prevent any further deterioration of the PEOPLE’S government. The Media could destroy the Democratic Party in one day if they just tell the nation what those criminals have done in the past 5 years. The Media is just pissing off the people more and more and they will be trounced in November. Good riddance for locking us down, lying about EVERYTHING and messing up out economy, foreign relations and our crippling our children. History will show these fools for what they are, just like it has nearly every Democrat administration in the past 60 years. Their incompetent policies are so consistently bad that it takes a Republican administration to repair the damage. Of course, it all started with Roe vs Wade, and continued with their hatred of Christians, Jews and POC, whom they claim to support. God is setting up their lying asses for a whipping that history will not forget. They shall NOT escape. It’s already a done deal. Read Romans 1:18-32 and weep for them, run away from them as fast as you can.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: