UFO Sighting Turns Out to Be Chinese Rocket

Queensland and NSW residents took to social media to share eerie clips of a white disc-shaped object, speculating whether aliens had dropped by to catch the latest goings-on of Planet Earth.

But it turns out the aliens aren’t coming to save us from lockdown any time soon. Astrophysicist Brad Tucker has said the sighting was actually the plume of a Chinese rocket – the Long March 3B.

“The plume is like exhaust, gas coming out during launch of the rocket,” Dr. Tucker explained. “Sometimes, if it happens in the evening, you can see the stranger shape and sight.”

The rocket was launched from China’s Xichang Satellite Launch Center the Sept. 27, the day of the sightings. It is rumored to be transporting into orbit a new generation of navigation satellite which broadcasts in 4K and 8K.

“Sightings like this can be rare and surprising – given their weird shape and the way they move in the sky,” Dr. Tucker said.

“However, as many rocket launches happen – this was actually China’s second launch of the day, they are becoming more and more common.”

The satellite was reportedly launched in preparation for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics.

The “sighting” comes after experts weighed in on the existence of aliens earlier this year, with University of Southern Queensland Astrobiologist Jonti Horner saying the answer was a “definite yes.”

Speaking to The Conversation in June, Professor Horner said these other life forms may be too far away for us to ever make contact, which makes finding proof “astonishingly hard.”

Woman Claims She Has Threesomes With God And Her Husband

A Christian OnlyFans model says she has regular ‘threesomes’ with God, while claiming that it’s best sex she’s ever had.

Nita Marie is from Colorado, US and revealed that she and her partner like to ‘invite’ the Lord to join them in bed.

The 45-year-old also says she does it with God at least ‘twice a week’.

Although the Lord Almighty has never appeared ‘physically’, Nita says she can feel his presence while getting it on with her husband.

She said: “When you invite God to be a part of sex you change the act from something purely physical to something sacred and spiritual.

“I’ve been asking Him to join me and my husband since the very first time we made love.

“There is nothing more fulfilling or satisfying than when you experience God’s love for you while pleasuring your partner.”

She’s previously made the headlines because of her OnlyFans career, saying that God told her to ‘carry on stripping’.

Speaking about how she invites God into her bed, Nita explains that while it may sound odd to non-believers, she simply says a prayer and then feels God in the space around her.

Her husband, not named for privacy reasons, isn’t always aware of the divine third party’s presence either.

Nita added: “I say a prayer in my head or out loud, it makes no difference.

“My husband doesn’t always know when I ask God to be a part of our lovemaking – he would never mind though.

“The best way to explain what it’s like experiencing God while having sex is a feeling of pure love and fulfilment.

“Sometimes I set an intention for something I want to manifest into my life before I have sex and by asking God to be present, it means you’re more likely to be able to manifest that dream into reality.”

The mum-of-two, who shares content with her one million Instagram followers (@nitamariecoaching), also claims including God in her lovemaking improves her orgasms.

She went on to say: “Whenever I feel him with us it’s always the best sex, so intense and full of passion and love.

“I don’t ask God to join me and my husband every time we have sex but at least twice a week.

“Everyone should try inviting god into their lovemaking at least once, you’ll be opening yourself up to experiencing heaven.”

Original Article: https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-woman-claims-she-has-threesomes-with-god-and-her-husband-20210928

We Now Know Why Biden Was in a Hurry to Exit Afghanistan

There was a moment in Tuesday’s Senate hearing on the withdrawal from Afghanistan when it became clear why President Joe Biden decided to get the troops out of there as quickly as possible.

It came when Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, explained why he and the other chiefs—the top officers of the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines—all agreed that we needed to pull out by Aug. 31.

The Doha agreement, which President Trump had signed with the Taliban in early 2020 (with no participation by the Afghan government), required a total withdrawal of foreign forces. If U.S. troops had stayed beyond August, Milley said, the Taliban would have resumed the fighting, and, in order to stave off the attacks, “we would have needed 30,000 troops” and would have suffered “many casualties.”

And yet, as Milley also testified on Tuesday, he, the chiefs, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and other military officers advised Biden to keep 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond the Aug. 31 deadline. The difference is that those troops wouldn’t be attached to any “military mission.” Instead, they would “transition” to a “diplomatic mission.”

However, it is extremely unlikely that the Taliban would have observed the semantic distinction. In their eyes, 2,500 U.S. troops would be seen as 2,500 U.S. troops, regardless of whether their mission was officially said to be “military” or “diplomatic.” Therefore, the Taliban would resume fighting, as Milley said they would, and Biden would then have been faced with a horrendous choice—to pull out while under attack or send in another 30,000 troops.

Some historical-psychological perspective is worth noting. In the first nine months of Barack Obama’s presidency, the generals were pushing for a major escalation of the war in Afghanistan—an increase of 40,000 troops—and a shift to a counterinsurgency (aka “nation-building”) strategy.

Biden, who was then vice president, was alone in suggesting an increase of just 10,000 troops, to be used solely for training the Afghan army and for fighting terrorists along the Afghan-Pakistani border. As Obama recalls in his memoir, Biden urged the new and relatively inexperienced president not to be “boxed in” by the generals. Give them 40,000 troops now, and in 18 months, they’ll say they need another 40,000 to win the war. As Obama later acknowledged, Biden was right.

And so, as Milley was advising President Biden to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, even while acknowledging that another 30,000 might be needed if the Taliban resumed fighting, it’s easy to imagine Biden thinking, “They’re trying to box me in, just like they did before, just like they’ve always done since the Vietnam War,” which was raging when Biden first entered the Senate in 1973 and has shaped his views on war and peace ever since.

Milley and Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, the head of Central Command, both acknowledged at the hearing that the U.S. military was flying blind through much of its 20-year war in Afghanistan, the longest war in American history.

The officers of the day tried to mold the Afghan army in their own image, making them too dependent on U.S. technology and support, so that once we withdrew, collapse was inevitable. Milley also noted that he and the other officers paid too little attention to Afghan culture and to the corrosive effects of the Afghan government’s corruption and lack of popular legitimacy.

So, Biden might well have been thinking, why should he pay attention to anything these guys had to say on the war in Afghanistan, which they’ve been wrong about from the very beginning?

Biden made several missteps, some of them disastrous, in the pace and sequence of the withdrawal. Most of all, he should have pulled out all the spies, contractors, U.S. citizens, and Afghan helpers before pulling out all the troops. But on the big picture, he was right, and the generals, as they now grudgingly admit, were wrong.

Original Article: We Now Know Why Biden Was in a Hurry to Exit Afghanistan (msn.com)

Disney worker says married men hit on her when she played Tinker Bell

A former Disney worker revealed that married men used to hit on her when she was in character as Tinker Bell in a viral TikTok video.

Sarah Daniels, @sarahdanielstv on the platform, was responding to a question from a viewer, who asked: “How many Dads end up hitting on you BECAUSE you’re the character? As opposed to because you’re an attractive woman?”

In her TikTok bio, Daniels says she is an “ex-Disney princess.”

“I feel like if dudes are going to be creeps and hit on you, they’re going to hit on you whether you’re a character or not,” Daniels says in response.

“But there were many moments, especially as Tinker Bell, where I had married men hand me keys to their hotel room and tell me where they were staying,” the former Disney cast member continues.

Daniels is a TikToker with over 50,000 followers. She often answers questions about what it’s like to play a Disney princess in Disneyland. Her videos center around topics like “Do the costumes smell” and “How heavy is Ariel’s fin?”

Accumulating over 355,000 views and 34,000 likes in a matter of five days, the Tinker Bell video is one of her most popular videos.

Many of the 172 comments question why Tinker Bell, in particular, is sexualized and slam the men in question.

“Ok… so like why is it always Tinkerbell?? Cause when I’d cosplay her… THE HORROR STORIES,” one commenter said.

“So messed up that they go to a place for CHILDREN with CHILDREN around and act like this,” says @Raz.

The post ‘I had married men hand me keys to their hotel room’: Ex-Disney worker says married men hit on her when she played Tinker Bell appeared first on The Daily Dot.

Leah Remini Doesn’t “Respect” Laura Prepon’s Handling of Scientology Exit

Leah Remini is explaining why she had issues with how Laura Prepon handled her exit from the Church of Scientology.

During a video interview with Daily Beast Live posted to YouTube on Tuesday, Sept. 28, Leah, 51, was asked about the That ’70s Show alum stating last month that she was no longer associated with Scientology. In her response, Leah said she thought the 41-year-old actress could have more effectively used her platform to help others. After all, Leah, who was a lifelong Scientology member before exiting in 2013, has become known for speaking out against the Church.

Leah told the outlet she “reached out” to Laura to express this, but added that “not everybody who has a voice uses it.” The King of Queens star went on to say she herself felt she had a responsibility to become an outspoken critic of the organization after having actively helped to recruit members for many years.

“I got people into Scientology—I promoted it most of my life,” Leah shared. “For those of us who were in the public eye and who were speaking on behalf of Scientology, getting people into Scientology, I feel that we have a responsibility to do the work when we find out that none of those things we were doing was not only [not] helpful, but damaging and very harmful to people’s lives.”

Leah, whose Emmy-winning series Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath ran for three seasons, said that “not everybody feels that they have a responsibility” to be so vocal about the alleged harm that Leah feels the Church has caused.

“Some people, like Laura, feel they don’t have a responsibility to speak out,” she continued. “Do I respect it? I mean, not really.”

During an August interview with People magazine, Laura, who has not publicly responded to Leah’s remarks, revealed she has exited the Church of Scientology.

“I haven’t practiced Scientology in close to five years, and it’s no longer part of my life,” Laura said at the time. The star went on to say that she and husband Ben Foster “meditate daily, and I’m really liking it.”

The Church of Scientology has fought back against Leah’s criticism over the years, generally characterizing Leah as a bitter opportunist. The organization has previously referred to Leah’s actions as “dangerous and irresponsible” and dismissed her criticism as “false attacks.”

Original Article: Leah Remini Explains Why She Doesn’t “Respect” Laura Prepon’s Handling of Scientology Exit (msn.com)

Three Dismembered Bodies Found in a Dumpster Leads to an Arrest in Texas

A 41-year-old man was detained in connection to three dismembered bodies that were found inside a burning dumpster in Texas.

Fort Worth Police arrested Jason Alan Thornburg on Monday night in connection to the triple homicide. He will face a charge of capital murder of multiple persons and is being held at Tarrant County Jail on a $1 million bond, police said during a news conference Tuesday.

Developing story in Fort Worth.

Dumpster on fire at this spot Wednesday morning had dismembered bodies of adult male, teen/adult female and a young child inside. pic.twitter.com/avsg5rYAew— Jason Allen (@CBS11JasonAllen) September 24, 2021

The remains were found after 6:15 a.m. on Wednesday after the Fort Worth Fire Department responded to a dumpster fire outside of a business on Bonnie Drive. Once the flames were extinguished, firefighters discovered three bodies in the waste bin and called the police.

The Fort Worth Police Department initially believed the bodies were that of a child, a teenager or adult female, and an adult male but later clarified they were all adults. All of the remains were burned and heavily dismembered with some of the body parts unaccounted for.

The male victim was identified as 42-year-old David Lueras, who was known to frequent the Dallas area and had ties to the Hurst, Euless and Bedford areas. Investigators said the victim’s tattoos helped them identify him.

The other two bodies, both believed to be females, were in a worse condition that made the process of identifying them difficult. However, police now believe they know their identities but did not release them.

“This case was shocking and unsettling, and we knew bringing someone to justice in this case was paramount,” Fort Worth Police Chief Neil Noakes said Tuesday.

Police were able to identify Thornburg because his vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee, was captured on security footage. Investigators then cross-referenced more than 7,000 vehicles in the area when they found Thornburg’s name on the list.

Investigators said during the press conference that they were familiar with the man because he was a person of interest in another suspicious death that occurred in the same area in May. At the time, they did not have probable cause to arrest him.

Police located Thornburg’s vehicle and learned that he was staying at a motel in Euless. Security footage obtained from the business depicts a resident exiting a room of the motel carrying plastic bins to a vehicle that investigators said they believe to be the victims’ body parts.

Detectives made contact with Thornburg and asked him to come to the station where he allegedly confessed to being involved with the deaths of the victims found in the dumpster. He also “went into intimate details” about how he killed them, according to police.

Thornburg reportedly also confessed to the suspicious death in May and said he killed a woman in another state, police said during the briefing.

Investigators would not share details about if anything was found in Thornburg’s hotel room citing an ongoing investigation. But they said that Lueras had been living in the same room as Thornburg for at least a few days.

“He does not have an extensively violent criminal history,” said Homicide Sgt. Joe Loughman. “But he did not give us any details that would be able to (help us) ascertain why somebody would do something like this.”

An affidavit indicates that Thornburg told police he had detailed knowledge of the Bible and believed he was being called to perform sacrifices, according to The Dallas Morning News.

Original Article: Texas Man Arrested in Connection to Three Dismembered Bodies Found in Dumpster (msn.com)

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑